Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shopping for Human Pheromones
Information 
[size=4][b]Pheromone Perfumes - Shopping for Human Pheromones[/b][/size][hr]
Quote:Pheromones are interesting things; however they can be tricky as well. Basically, pheromones are what attract us to other people. They are found in the animal world, the insect world, and the human world as well.

[size=large][b]The Animal World, Pheromones are Used for Many Things[/b][/size][hr]They attract mates, and identify the species to others. However, for humans, there isn't a lot of good in chemicals to attract mates - or so you'd think. Enhancing your vocabulary is our intention with the writing of this article on Human Pheromones. We have used new and interesting words to achieve this. :o.

[list][*]We can't really control what the different pheromones make us feel like.[*]Hence, you would want to shop for the pheromones that help you attract members of the opposite sex and make them feel a certain way about you. [*]We secrete chemicals that members of the opposite sex can notice.[*]We also secrete chemicals that members of the same sex notice.[*]Basically, pheromones are these chemicals, secreted by our bodies to tell others who we are.[*]Wearing certain pheromones will also help you present yourself to other people in certain ways.[*]Some might make other people feel calm when you are near, some might make them feel excited.[*]Read about the probable effects of the specific pheromones before you actually purchase and use them.[/list]

Order to understand what can be found when shopping for human pheromones you have to understand that there are different types of pheromones. Our bodies react certain ways to different pheromones -- some of them make us feel happy and excited; whereas others can make us feel upset and angry.

[list][*]Fact, even if you don't know it; our pheromones have a lot to do with who we are attracted to and when this happens.[*]For these reasons, shopping for human pheromones is something you should consider.[*]You'll be surprised with what you find.[*]Can pheromone cologne really give you an edge in the dating stakes?[*]The dating game is such a competitive arena that any unfair advantage available is worth exploiting.[/list]

[b]Before you rush out and spend money on the latest pheromone cologne product to hit the market you really need to understand how pheromones actually work.[/b]

[b]Probably not on it's own however, when you view it as one part of your entire kit of attraction tools then yes, it probably has a role to play in your quest for companionship.[/b]

[size=large][b]This can be Overcome by Using a Concentrate[/b][/size][hr]Simply pick a concentrate product and add it to your favorite cologne product. Confidence is an important part in attracting attention from prospective partners. One of the benefits of using pheromone cologne is the confidence it can engeander in a person's demeanor.

[size=large][b]What are Pheromones?[/b][/size][hr]You cannot smell them. So how does a pheromone cologne work? Well, the cologne is just a vehicle used by manufacturers to carry the pheromones. They are in actual fact an invisible chemical picked up by an organ located in the area of the nose known as a Vomeronasal(VNO).

It's almost like having a sixth sense and extensive research has indicated some people have a stronger ability to emit them than others. Does this explain why some guys for example seem to have the uncanny knack of attracting women yet lack in the looks department while others who have the looks yet struggle in the attraction stakes.

[list][*]Don't know about that; in most cases a guys personality and ability to communicate may be the real reason but it's certainly food for thought.[*]So will going out and buying a pheromone cologne give you the edge you're looking for? :o[/list]

It's been said pheromone cologne will get you noticed but the rest is then up to you. That is, "getting off first base and working your way around the diamond." On it's own, it won't get you swamped by attractive ladies looking for attention but may help you catch the eye of one and maintain it for a longer length of time.

Useful, although reductive, theory on attraction comes from evolutionary psychology. It holds that we are drawn to others on the basis of our assessment of their reproductive fitness. We weigh up physical qualities (symmetry, health, youth, strength in men, child-bearing indicators in women), material possessions (wealth), social skills (status, charity, humour, confidence) and cultural factors (fashion, weight, skin tone, hair styles, body decoration). We have roughly standardized perceptions of 'attractive' individuals, though it can vary over history and in different parts of the world.

An available person is likely to send out the right signals when they are self-contented. It is a clich, but a relevant one - when we can accept and love ourselves, we are in a good position to be accepted and loved by another. Inner confidence makes itself visible to potential partners. It is more convincing than 'fake' confidence (though sometimes in imagining ourselves confident, we can become it). This is why many happily committed individuals can be so appealing to others.

[size=large][b]Various Factors can be At Play During the Initial Attraction[/b][/size][hr]Sometimes it begins as physical impulse - pheromones doing their work - and sometimes it starts as an emotional connection first. Usually it involves an implicit assessment of the other's suitability as a potential mate (genetic donor) and/or a long-term partner (protector of self and of future offspring). This entails a complex interplay of observation (often matching them up to our ideal, or even setting them up as an ideal), reaction (via chemicals and body language) and interaction.

An excellent book that deals with attraction from an evolutionary perspective is 'The Mating Mind: How Sexual Choice Shaped the Evolution of Human Nature' by Geoffrey Miller. His hypothesis is that a lot of how we conduct our lives e.g. high status jobs, creative work, being charitable or popular for example, sends signals to attract potential partners.

Ideas about compatibility include 'opposites attract' and 'like-minded attract'. There seems to be clinical support for both positions. On the one hand we may be drawn to individuals who have characteristics we lack. They may reflect our shadow side - the elements that reside within us but which we refuse to acknowledge. They may also balance or complement our personalities. Some examples of differences include highly-driven v. relaxed, artistic v. scientific, sporty v. sedate and introverted v. extroverted. On the other hand, like-minded individuals may connect well because it widens the field of interaction, for example sports lovers can play and watch games together, and extroverts can socialize happily. What seems important in either of these positions is that the underlying core values are congruent. Ethical and social ideals tend to be matched in solid partnerships.

[list][*]Generally speaking, we select partners that are roughly similar to our own level of 'reproductive attractiveness' (measured in the wide sense).[*]This means that it is not only the most 'attractive' individuals who manage to form partnerships - there is someone for everyone.[/list]

After the long cold days of winter, spring sings her chipper song. As I write this, I have brightly coloured tulips to gaze at happily in my garden. Spring is a great time to start eating healthier, lighter food, wear bright colours, and get outdoors. It also happens to be a great time to fall in love. Perhaps scientists will one day reveal a specific chemical that flies around in the spring air that gets the pheromones going. Who knows? Maybe they already have-but before you take that exuberant leap into a special someone's arms and fall head-over-heels, here are some suggestions to keep your head in the clouds, while your feet are firmly planted on the ground.

[size=large][b]This is Where the Therapy Starts and the Healing Begins[/b][/size][hr]Changing self-destructive relationship patterns is a long and difficult, and often frustrating process. But it is completely achievable if you have the courage, guidance, and stick-to-it-ness to do it. Because I am asked so often for help in this area and because I have been through this process myself and ended up in the best relationship I could ever have dreamed of, I wrote a self-help relationship workbook entitled, "Dump That Chump: A Ten-Step Plan For Ending Bad Relationships and Attracting The Fabulous Partner You Deserve". It's available on-line at: www.dumpthatchump.com. Thinking of life without Pheromones seem to be impossible to imagine. This is because Pheromones can be applied in all situations of life. :o.

For the purposes of this short article however, I've compiled a list of signs that you should look for that will tell you whether your relationship is toxic: Just as a book shouldn't be judged by its cover, we wish you read this entire article on Pheromones before actually making a judgement about Pheromones. Smile

[size=large][b]The People Who Care about You Most Don't Like Him[/b][/size][hr] You stop doing things you used to enjoy to be with him You feel like you can't live without him and vice-versa We have tried to place the best definition about Pheromones in this article. This has taken a lot of time, but we only wish that the definition we gave suits your needs.

By the time they enter the therapy door, they have often reached a state of desperation and hopelessness. I can't tell you how many times I've heard women say, "That's it. I give up. I want to be in a healthy relationship but I'm not capable of it. I just keep repeating the same patterns over and over again and I never get what I want."

You need to examine what you've been taught about relationships and how you have applied that teaching to your own life, and then sort out what isn't useful or productive anymore and find alternatives. Other steps I outline in detail in my book include identifying what your needs are and coming up with a list of your ideal partner's characteristics.

[list][*]You've had a gut feeling that something was wrong from the very beginning [*]You feel "on edge" or get "the crazies" when you're with him and begin to doubt yourself and your judgment[/list]

Although it sometimes doesn't feel like it, it IS possible to walk away from a toxic relationship. The first step is to understand why you're in the relationship. We learn most about relationships from our families. You have to examine what kind of role models your parents were when it comes to intimate relationships and become aware of what you've picked up from them. Even the most dysfunctional family patterns will feel comfortable when they are repeated later in life- but just because they are familiar, it does not mean they are working for you. Whenever one reads any reading matter likePheromones, it is vital that the person enjoys reading it. One should grasp the meaning of the matter, only then can it be considered that its reading is complete. Wink

[list][*]He has a bad relationship track-record [*]He makes you feel badly about yourself [*]He gawks at other women in front of you [*]He doesn't seem to care about what you have to say[*]Wife lies in bed longing for some action, but her spouse has fallen asleep many hours earlier, a common occurrence for the past many months.[*]A 20something lad taking his lunch break early just to catch the lovely girl from the office next to his.[*]Only, she never even noticed he existed. [/list]

And all of these changes were observed while they were wearing the pheromone colognes we handed over! The potency of pheromones is well documented. Various media outlets of credible reputation have reported pheromones under the most positive light possible. CNN, Times Magazine, The New York Times, WebMD... all these institutions agree that pheromones are greatly responsible for many of the essential processes that occur during the mating game... processes which are invisible to the human eye, but are not undetected by the human nose.

[size=large][b]Different People Excrete Different Levels of Pheromones[/b][/size][hr]Some excrete large amounts of this substance. Others excrete pitiful amounts of the same. Those who are blessed with a lot of pheromones to spare, of course, are the people who easily win the attention, and the hearts, of those whom they fancy. Have you ever seen a beautiful girl who is heads over heels in love with a geeky looking punk? That, my friend, is the result of pheromones at work!

[size=large][b]But Here's a Scientifically Proven Fact[/b][/size][hr]Beauty doesn't lie in the eyes of the beholder. It lies in his or her nose. I'm talking absolute pheromones, and how medical professionals have concluded that it holds the genetic key to sexual attraction.

[size=large][b]How Many Times Have These Situations Happened Before?[/b][/size][hr]How frequently are they happening now? Rejection is a bitter pill to swallow, but it is a fact of life. Some of us have attributed it our lack of "aesthetic" gifts, that we don't have the movie star looks nor the washboard abs or the perky breasts that sometimes compensate for lacking a charming face.

[list][*]A study we conducted at the author's website , we surveyed exactly 100 guys, each of whom we gave some complementary bottles of pheromone cologne.[*]In return, they only had to answer some questions we have prepared.[*]This is the counterpart to our previous paragraph on Pheromone Colognes.[*]Please read that paragraph to get a better understanding to this paragraph.[/list]

[i]Young woman at the twilight of her teenaged years, finally admitting to her best friend that she's in love with him, only to be met with a sisterly kiss and the consolation of friendship.[/i]

[size=large][b]The Collated Replies Shocked Us[/b][/size][hr]Of these 100 guys, 92 observed an increase in the number of women who tried to establish eye contact with them. 89 of these males noticed an increase in the number of women who gave them a smile. 81 of them reported that they were actually approached by women. 76 of them were approached by women they previously didn't know. And 68 of them professed to having experienced a dramatic improvement of their sex life.

[list][*]Many people find comfort in the words that beauty lies in the beholder.[*]It does not![*]Those words are for losers who want to feel happy for the way things are. Smile[*]Pheromones are said to be chemical substances that are excreted by the body to excite responses from the members of the opposite sex.[*]Now here's the twist.[/list]