Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pheromones for Women and Saying No to Toxic Relationships
Heart 
[size=4][b]Pheromones for Women - Saying No to Toxic Relationships[/b][/size][hr]After the long cold days of winter, spring sings her chipper song. As I write this, I have brightly coloured tulips to gaze at happily in my garden. Spring is a great time to start eating healthier, lighter food, wear bright colours, and get outdoors. It also happens to be a great time to fall in love. Perhaps scientists will one day reveal a specific chemical that flies around in the spring air that gets super pheromone going. Who knows? Maybe they already have-but before you take that exuberant leap into a special someone's arms and fall head-over-heels, here are some suggestions to keep your head in the clouds, while your feet are firmly planted on the ground. :o.

[list][*]You've had a gut feeling that something was wrong from the very beginning [*]You feel "on edge" or get "the crazies" when you're with him and begin to doubt yourself and your judgment[/list]

[i]For the purposes of this short article however, I've compiled a list of signs that you should look for that will tell you whether your relationship is toxic:[/i]

[list][*]He has a bad relationship track-record [*]He makes you feel badly about yourself [*]He gawks at other women in front of you [*]He doesn't seem to care about what you have to say[/list]

[Image: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/979/i...riers.jpeg]
[size=medium][b]Breaking Down Barriers | Just Say NO to Toxic Relationships[/b][/size]

[size=large][b]This is Where the Therapy Starts and the Healing Begins[/b][/size][hr]Changing self-destructive relationship patterns is a long and difficult, and often frustrating process. But it is completely achievable if you have the courage, guidance, and stick-to-it-ness to do it. Because I am asked so often for help in this area and because I have been through this process myself and ended up in the best relationship I could ever have dreamed of, I wrote a self-help relationship workbook entitled, "Dump That Chump: A Ten-Step Plan For Ending Bad Relationships and Attracting The Fabulous Partner You Deserve". It's available on-line at: www.dumpthatchump.com.

My therapy practise, I work exclusively with women and what seems to make it over and over to the "top 5" list of most important topics in therapy without fail is how to be in a healthy relationship with a significant other. From my therapy chair, I hear countless stories of hopes dashed, hearts broken, and very often, women being abused verbally, emotionally, and physically. Their pain is often gut-wrenching, extremely palpable, and difficult to bear witness to. I sit there day after day looking at the most beautiful, intelligent, strong, and capable women -a great inspiration to me in my own life- who are paying me decent money to help them figure out why they keep picking the wrong guys and how they can stop feeling so miserable in relationships.

By the time they enter the therapy door, they have often reached a state of desperation and hopelessness. I can't tell you how many times I've heard women say, "That's it. I give up. I want to be in a healthy relationship but I'm not capable of it. I just keep repeating the same patterns over and over again and I never get what I want."

Quote:[list][*]The people who care about you most don't like him [*]You stop doing things you used to enjoy to be with him [*]You feel like you can't live without him and vice-versa[/list]

Messages In This Thread
Pheromones for Women and Saying No to Toxic Relationships - by antonehess7 - 08-29-201611:43 PM