Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pheromones Chikara and Pherlure Cologne and is It the Real
Question 
[size=4][b]Oil Androstenone Pheromone - SEX and SCENT, YOUR PERSONAL PHEROMONES[/b][/size][hr]
Quote:WHERE ARE MY PERSONAL Pheromone concentrate? In the Nose of whoever you come in contact with! At least they should be. There it is SEX and SCENT! In that Sexy Part of the Body called the NOSE!

Your scent when mixed with the right perfume ingredients can be dynamite in the bedroom and cause an incredible attraction wherever you go. Why... Because Scent Really does log onto Memory. Remember your Mom's special Scent? It might have been a perfume or her style of cooking. When you remember does it bring a smile to your face. Well, when he or she remembers your special scent, guess what happens? I gave out samples of Naughty Nights Parfum to my friends, and the reports were Incredible. To read more about Naughty Nights and Sweet Smell of Sexsuccess, Log on to www.alexmax.com and click on Pheromones.

And so NAUGHTY NIGHTS "Don't go to Bed Without it" TM c2003-2005 Alex Max New York LLC was created. So it's more than true that some perfumes can actually start the process of sexual attraction. There are certain subtle fragrances if used in a proper combination that can make you attractive to the Opposite Sex or Even Your Own if you are so inclined.

When I first created NAUGHTY NIGHTS PARFUM, I was dripping in Female Pheromones. The Attraction was incredible. I get my share of "Hello, how are you?" But this was truly an interesting Experience. Guys at the Gym, Cabbies, Executives on the Elevator and so on... They all had a Very Special Smile on their faces. I had to move fast...I had forgotten the Female Pheromones. When I returned to my office, a few Lawyers in the Building wanted to linger and talk. What is going on? Lawyers never have time to talk! And when I'm at my office, neither do I. But when I entered the room I realized...oooohhh Lalala...it's those Female Pheromones.

No Kidding. We all have our very own Special SEXY Scent. You've heard me say this before...In case you forgot, here it is again... "We give off a special aroma from the day we are born and this is our very own essesence, our personal pheromones. It is our own Custom Perfume Ingredient. During Sex this fragrance is highlighted! And that is truly the beginning of SEX AND SCENT." The information available on Pheromones is infinite. There just seems to be so much to learn about, and to write about on Pheromones.

[size=large][b]Are You Repelled by a Person for No Reason[/b][/size][hr]It may be that their Pheromones just don't mix with yours. You not only smell the sexuality of another person, you sence a Pheromone Attraction coming from their Skin, Body and Mind. The completion of this article on Pheromones was our prerogative since the past one month. However, we completed it within a matter of fifteen days!

[size=large][b]Male Female Attraction Through Pheromones[/b][/size][hr]The only way the lower living beings like ants, butterflies, birds, dogs or even a tiger can communicate is through pheromones. The pheromones are the way they communicate as they cannot communicate through oral or written word. The communication starts when the particular species it at its very best to procreate and ends when the species is not in a position to attract the opposite sex. Apart from the natural desire to find a mating partner, the pheromones also serve the purpose of communicating fight or flight signal.

[size=large][b]Human Pheromones[/b][/size][hr]The existence of human pheromones was found in 1986 and then onwards it has become an industry in itself. The manufacture of pheromones has become a multi million dollar business. The research and development in pheromones is also a booming business in USA.

[size=large][b]The Best Way to Wear Pheromone[/b][/size][hr]Femininity is the best pheromone and added to it the pheromone that you wear on your body; you have everything working for you. The best way to use the pheromone is to apply it on your breast and then allow the pheromones to work for you. Physical intimacy is not necessary but you have to be within just 2 to 7 feet for pheromones to be effective. The remote control of pheromones will make the male be attracted to you without his knowing it and remain attracted to you as long as you want it.
[size=medium][b]Health Information And Benefit Of Celery Stalk[/b][/size]

Quote:Apples walk away with most health accolades, and spinach leads the healthy veggie brigade. Compared to them, celery is somewhat unsung, but once you read ...

Since the pheromones work on a subconscious level without the male even knowing it, it is a greater is it the real thing or is it a scam? actions. It is a magnet working for you and if you know your man better you will be able to add to that bond of attraction, you have everything working for you and no negative factors. Hence pheromones work for you.

[size=large][b]Selective Pheromones[/b][/size][hr]Males are attracted to female pheromones. While male pheromones have been given the name of androstenone, no such name could be found to the female pheromones. It is referred by the same name and marketed through the brand names. In the world dominated by the males, where men are trying to woo females, it might be difficult to find a female trying to woo just any male. Women have to be specific and thus should be trying to woo a particular male by using a female pheromone. Keeping to the point is very important when writing. So we have to stuck to Pheromones, and have not wandered much from it to enhance understanding.

[size=large][b]Wearing Female Pheromones is Not an End All Activity[/b][/size][hr]Without the attendant personality and natural attraction it might not work well, but when you are competing with equals, wearing a pheromone will definitely give you the edge. We have used a mixture of seriousness and jokes in this composition on Pheromones. This is to liven the mood when reading about Pheromones.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pheromones Chikara and Pherlure Cologne and is It the Real - by antonehess7 - 08-20-201608:29 PM